Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter R0rke       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0rke

Contributor
my stupid friend wants to share his PS Plus Subscription with me.

well as you guys don't know i have a Super Power account with some sh1ty free games and i simply want to prevent Sony to fu_|_ck me in the as|)(|s

the games will be expired till : 12/19/2016 and today is 12/5/2016. and my friends PS Plus Subscription will be expires on : 2017

if i use his PS+ still my free psn games will be destroyed ?

Sorry for crappy english

there is a pretty simple answer to that, as long as you got the plus sign next to your name, you're free to play your free games. i dont know if you get the plus too if you share it, so i would just try it and see if they are playable. if not your out of luck i guess

Yes, your free games should have an expiration date which is the last day of YOUR ps+, only way to extend it is to extend your subscription on your account.

there is a pretty simple answer to that, as long as you got the plus sign next to your name, you're free to play your free games. i dont know if you get the plus too if you share it, so i would just try it and see if they are playable. if not your out of luck i guess
thank you mate.
Yes, your free games should have an expiration date which is the last day of YOUR ps+, only way to extend it is to extend your subscription on your account.
thanks , but want to know if i buy manually from amazon by gift code without charging directly from account , i will lose my games ?

simply : gift code will replace with the oldest PS + or i just need to recharge it ?

thanks , but want to know if i buy manually from amazon by gift code without charging directly from account , i will lose my games ?

simply : gift code will replace with the oldest PS + or i just need to recharge it ?
Just activate the giftcard before your current sub ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back