Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter batman       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

batman

Developer
Contributor
Hello guys!

I am the main developer of UDKUltimate Engine.

Finally I am able to enjoy homebrew on my PS3 Super Slim (4K models), thanks to the efforts of the guys behind PS3Exploit and many others.

I have installed HFW 4.84, then I installed HEN version 2, everything is working perfectly, I even installed MultiMan.

However I tried to play with UDKUltimate Engine, to get the sample game which I provided in the UDKUltimate Download running on my PS3.

I tried to first install the original package (PKG game), which works flawlessly in any PS3 CFW. It installed, perfectly, without errors, however whenever the game starts, it goes to a black screen and it stays there frozen until I restart my console.

Then, after searching I found this tool to resign pkgs to HEN: PS3Xploit Resigner. So I resigned the pkg, however, the problem is the same, the package install, boots, then freezes on Black Screen.

As I don't have too much experience in resigning ps3 stuff, could someone please help me?

On this folder you will find the original pkg which runs normal on CFW, the signed pkg which I have resigned using the PS3Xploit Resigner and the original EBOOT.BIN. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

:arrow: Update: Resume discussion in the latest topic here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back