Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Jbliz       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbliz

Contributor
Hi,
I have PSN Game, MotoGP 15 NPEB02259 taken from OFW (DTU OFW to CFW) believe me, I try many ways to make this game played because it need correct RAP.

So I believe there is no update or patch for this ID?. I found only for BLES02162 v1.01.

I think to make this game to be CFW game so latter can be transfer on OFW.

I need some files or folder like TROPDIR and LICDIR folder with all files inside, PARAM.SFO and PS3LOGO.DAT, everything from MotoGP15 CFW Games, may be without USRDIR?. So if someone can upload these tiny compressed file, it will very helpfull. Can someone do for me?

Or maybe I just change Title ID in PARAM.SFO to match with BLES02162 Update? can it done with this simple way?

Any suggest or help?

This doesn't work with PSN games that need raps to activate them, you need to use the disc game, BLES02162. Convert that for OFW, install it on the CFW console and then DTU to your OFW console.

This doesn't work with PSN games that need raps to activate them, you need to use the disc game, BLES02162. Convert that for OFW, install it on the CFW console and then DTU to your OFW console.
Do you have this CFW game? Can you give me TROPDIR, LICDIR, PARAM.SFO, EBOOT.BIN and else except USRDIR please? I really need those files.

Do you have this CFW game? Can you give me TROPDIR, LICDIR, PARAM.SFO, EBOOT.BIN and else except USRDIR please? I really need those files.
Not sure what you mean by CFW game. I don't have any version of this game so wouldn't be able to upload anything for you anyway, even if I could it wouldn't be useful to you. You need to find the disc version of the game. The one you have is a PSN game and will not work on OFW by DTU method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back