Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter abumaya       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

abumaya

Contributor
Verified
hi everyone,

I download psn game with rap files then I installed in my ps3 cfw but when I transfer it to my friend's ps3 it asked to sign in ps store so can you help me? :cry:

There are a few brief guides HERE that may help, if not does anyone else transferring games using a PS3 CFW to OFW console get this PSN sign-in error and know how to fix it?

hi everyone,

I download psn game with rap files then I installed in my ps3 cfw but when I transfer it to my friend's ps3 it asked to sign in ps store so can you help me? :cry:
That won't work, you can't transfer RAP activated PSN games to an OFW PS3 and expect them to work.

You can however convert disc games to work on OFW, install them on your PS3 and then DTU them to your friend's PS3.

That won't work, you can't transfer RAP activated PSN games to an OFW PS3 and expect them to work.

You can however convert disc games to work on OFW, install them on your PS3 and then DTU them to your friend's PS3.

how I can do that how I can pkg to convert disc games to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back