Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter grabman       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

grabman

Contributor
Hi. I am trying to dump Iron Man VR but the given methods do not work. This game is very large. I have the game files after ripping them via ftp. But I do not have the Sc0 files. Does anyone know of a simple way to obtain them from the ps4 via ftp? I cannot use the dumpers with this game. The game is too large.

Solution
lol well seeing as how i know more now than i did the simple answer is duplex dumped digital eu. But no clue.

but yeah 2 copies folks. on 7.02 it's either a problem with the dumper payload or me thinks sony got new security and some people might even have nicer dumping options.

scene kinda shady for this sorta thing if you ask me. but oh well. what can ya do.

Thanks for all those who helped. but i am in same circle i began, people have files they won't share and knowledge they don't share. Pretty funny from my pov...
I sent you the sc0 on discord, as i stated since it comes from the official retail without passcode then npbind, nptitle and license are encrypted

If that game happens to have the title.json then i can get you decrypted ones

no title.json that I see. I am not on discord so I guess I'm not going to get what you sent. but it being encrypted and all it is well useless no offense.

I guess what is needed is the dumper payloads have to be improved for this type of game. Or the route I was thinking is if the dumper payload could somehow be adjusted to dump only sc0 as the way this game was made (and I am sure others will be in the future) the ps4 cannot handle creating the needed dump of image0.

Honestly ive never seen a game doing that behavior, but well i can make it work with the files encrypted too. Not everything on a retail pkg is encrypted, its just cuz i dont have the passcode so it wont extract those, not sure if they are stored on the ps4

Those files can be bypassed until installed and when installed they can be remade, im not called the frankenstein of pkgs for nothing haha. Just not sure about the nptitle but im sure i can make it work too.

Well let me know if you want me to try, i would gladly help :)

I have not seen any game that can't be dumped. You can get the sfo and the icon pics from the retail game those are not decrypted.

When dumping the game make sure you always start the game and wait for it to get to the main menu before running the dumper sometimes the game will get stuck if you run the dumper first and then start the game.

Back on firmware 4.05 or 4.55 someone made a dumper for ftp but I don't know if it was open source or not, if it was you might get someone to update it for use on 7.02.

I could be wrong but I think that dumps to the usb going by this thread. Someone made one for dumping using ftp but I don't know where that thread is at.

I have a different dumper that I use but I didn't make it so it's not mine to share or I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back