Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter grabman       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

grabman

Contributor
Hi. I am trying to dump Iron Man VR but the given methods do not work. This game is very large. I have the game files after ripping them via ftp. But I do not have the Sc0 files. Does anyone know of a simple way to obtain them from the ps4 via ftp? I cannot use the dumpers with this game. The game is too large.

Solution
lol well seeing as how i know more now than i did the simple answer is duplex dumped digital eu. But no clue.

but yeah 2 copies folks. on 7.02 it's either a problem with the dumper payload or me thinks sony got new security and some people might even have nicer dumping options.

scene kinda shady for this sorta thing if you ask me. but oh well. what can ya do.

Thanks for all those who helped. but i am in same circle i began, people have files they won't share and knowledge they don't share. Pretty funny from my pov...
lol well seeing as how i know more now than i did the simple answer is duplex dumped digital eu. But no clue.

but yeah 2 copies folks. on 7.02 it's either a problem with the dumper payload or me thinks sony got new security and some people might even have nicer dumping options.

scene kinda shady for this sorta thing if you ask me. but oh well. what can ya do.

Thanks for all those who helped. but i am in same circle i began, people have files they won't share and knowledge they don't share. Pretty funny from my pov...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back