Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Jul 2, 2018 at 2:05 AM       41      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my ApplicationCache.db release, this is just a simple payload to enable or disable the auto loading of the last page used in the PS4 webbrowser when you open it.

To toggle the enable or disable state just run the payload again and it will turn it on or off.

History Block: Enabled
  • when enabled the browser will not auto load the last page used when you open it.
  • the browser will show the Frequently Used Pages tab instead
History Block: Disabled
  • when disabled the browser will operate normally and auto load the last used page.
Download:
Source:
History Blocker Payload for Exploited PS4 Web Browser by Stooged.jpg

Comments

@stooged - you seem to be on a roll with all these handy updates. Thank you :) - this would be useful as on the PS4, sometimes I will close the LinuxLoader page and it tries to load it again on restart of browser!

This is great!! It was super annoying opening up your browser and by default the last exploit app you used immediately ran/installed whatever, now, not a problem! Fantastic job! (y)

Im adding it to both my ESP and Self Host exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back