Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 18, 2022 at 8:40 AM       48      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Horizon Call of the Mountain Teaser video, with Horizon Forbidden West now available dark1x and Digital Foundry shared an in-depth graphics and performance analysis comparing footage on the PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5 detailing how Guerrilla's state-of-the-art title scales between consoles. 🤩

Check it out below, alongside some related Tweets and the official Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer video:

Spoiler: Related Tweets

:arrow: Update: Among the new Tweets below, according to StretchEcho on Twitter those with a Horizon Forbidden West PS4 game save from their PlayStation 5 console can copy it to a Jailbroken PS4 9.00 and decrypt it using Apollo PS4 Save Tool. :sneaky:

Horizon Zero Dawn 2.png

Horizon Forbidden West PS5 vs PS4 vs PS4 Pro
Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer
Horizon Forbidden West Comparison Footage on PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5.jpg

Comments

So in future when PS5 4.03 Jailbreak gonna be released we will be able to play this game because PS4 version works on PS5 with 4.03 firmware ?

I know it’s a bit off topic but who else is just refreshing the hell outa this site waiting for the Elden ring ps4 early release news 😂😂😂 yeah there are people that have there physical disk editions delivered already

Such a shame it requires 9.03 on ps4. But also I don't want to waste such a beauty on PS4 but can't get my hands on a PS5 in the near future. Well back to my backlog I guess

@Mitchy420 Several months ago I planned to do an article covering the Elden Ring Network Test leak, 4Chan patches and mods like CJ from GTA San Andreas in Elden Ring... there were also some related updates from @manfightdragon, @Xeeynamo, @illusion0001 and @Whitehawkx among others on Twitter, but before I got around to it a lot was taken offline due to copyright issues unfortunately. :confused:

Up to now the demo (CUSA18880) Online Patched and Backported PKGs via @CyB1K have remained in the private area, but perhaps before the PS4 / PS5 release on February 25th we'll do a progress summary or something... one of the more recent Tweets on it:

:arrow: Update: Elden Ring Network Stress Test Demo & Modding PS4 Scene Recap

I'm amazed at how nice the PS4 version looks but I can't wait till I can experience the game on a PS5 so I can really see for myself how nice it is

hello,

I got the hfw on a ps5 disk , will it works with 4.03 on my ps5 or should I sell it and buy a ps4 disk version be cause it should works on ps5 like it is written above.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back