Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter aytug25       Start date Feb 15, 2018 at 3:04 PM       42      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week we saw a guide on hosting PS4 HEN files on Wifi USB drives.

So I decided to making another guide with zsun wifi adaptor, because it is cheaper and cheaper is always better :D

For this guide, I borrowed zsun from my friend, but I already ordered for myself, you can find it around 10 dollars.

First you need a micro sd card, smaller is better, because we will use it for hosting required files. I have an old 4 gb micro sd for that.

First put your micro sd card to zsun and connect it to your PC. It will work like a card reader and copy all required exploit files:
Go to the PS4 wifi network settings and look for the zsun ssid and setup the connection using the auto settings, there is no need to set DNS and stuff.

Now for seeing folders on PS4 web browser we have 3 options;

Option 1;

Download zsun apk from Google store. Connect zsun wifi with your phone and on zsun apk, choose wifi mode from mode switch option. You can change your ssid name and password with this apk. On every start up, you must do same things. When power down zsun will stop working as wifi

Option 2;

On PS4 web browser write this:

Code:
http://10.168.168.1:8080/goform/Setcardworkmode?workmode=0

you will see {"status":"0"} on your screen now save it as bookmarks because you must run this page on every start up

Option 3;

We need to flash zsun for everytime starting webpage mode, here is simple guide for that;

https://wiki.hackerspace.pl/projects:zsun-wifi-card-reader:factory-update

after you doing one of 3 options, on ps4 web browser type this page;

Code:
http://10.168.168.1:10000/

Host PS4HEN for PS4 4.05 OFW with a Wifi Card Reader Guide 2.jpg

this page will show you all folders on web page, and if you get error, just refresh your page.

When you see all folders, all of them have exploit folders.

Code:
..../ps4-hen-vtx-master/exploit/index.html

Host PS4HEN for PS4 4.05 OFW with a Wifi Card Reader Guide.jpg

now you can add that page to bookmarks and directly run exploit from there.

if you want to use dumper, you must put your usb for dumping game before running exploit page, otherwise ps4 will shut down.

and if you want to use ftp, your pc must connect zsun wifi too.

P.S. : this is my first guide and im sorry for my all mistakes, i hope this guide will be useful.

Comments

Thanks for the guide, already placed the order. Until then i'm using the Al Azif LAN exploit. :)

What is the purpose of installing OpenWRT as mentioned in option 3? Once the new firmware is flashed then what are the next steps and for what purpose? If the zsun is plugged into one of the PS4 USB ports, does it load the exploit when the PS4 powers up or do you still need to launch it manually? Or is it similar to the Sandisk wifi memory procedure where you just open up the web browser and launch index.html?

@Roccooo1
On option 1 and 2 you should turn zsun to WiFi card reader mode but with openwrt, it will work directly on WiFi card reader mode, and you will only load a Web page for exploit
Right now i am using option 2, im only loading 2 Web page, it is stil very simple

So is there a tutorial on how to use option 3? Or should I just turn on PS4, launch web browser, go to bookmarks and launch exploit? If I did flash openwrt and I have problems getting it to work, can i restore the original zsun firmware?

@Roccooo1
on option 3 i shared openwrt guide, right now im using my friend's zsun adaptor, i bought one for me but still didnt arrive, so i couldn't try openwrt myself, i checked guides and cant find any information about returning back to original zsun firmware, i will check more about it

if you are not sure about using openwrt you should use option 2 guide, right now im using it and it is only taking 5 more seconds, with openwrt option you only launch exploit page. And on option 2 you will launch 2 page, it wont take more than 5 seconds and you wont need to change zsun firmware.

Thanks, Im receiving mine tomorrow and I will use option 2, then I will flash openwrt and try it. I assuming once openwrt has been flashed and configured, It will operate the same way as the Sandisk wifi flash drive by just opening the browser on the PS4 and navigating to the IP address of the openwrt zsun device and running index.html

Got the zsun wifi adaptor with mail today. Looking into it the forthcoming weekend . The three links in the guide do i need to extract them to the sd card.? Im planning on using the option 2. And what about 4.55? Already Updated from 4.05 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back