Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Microsoft       Thread starter LightningMods       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningMods

Developer
Contributor
After i talked to some people i noticed not a lot of people heard about this method so i thought i would re-write it on here, This Tutorial has is %100 working (as of 11/6/2017) it is a re-write from GBATemp source below.

1. The first step is simple Login to your Microsoft account you can do that HERE.

2. This step is were you get your FREE Promo code to Waive your WHOLE Registration Costs. Copy this Code down.

3. This is the step you sign up for the Development Account HERE.

4. After your Enter all your info enter the Promo Code into the Payment Box

5. Your Development Account is now active FOR FREE!

6. Activate Dev Mode on your XB1 using a THIS guide below: How to Activate and share Dev Mode on Xbox One (Up to 3 Devices) by wiired24

Spoiler

TroubleShooting

Q. I got error Code 1001

A. Use a Different Browser

Q.My code is showing up

A. This happens with some account so use a different Microsoft account to get the Code as Code are NOT Binded to the Account!

Q: How much do XB1's Cost?

A: you can find them really cheap these days either on eBay for $150 or at your
Local Pawnshop for like $140 (depending where you live) with all cords

Q: Does this work for the U.K/Europe?

A: Idk Try or just register for a U.S MS Account using a VPN or something

Source

Spoiler
Xbox 360 Board Views by Microsoft:
Useful DevMode scripts that dump SystemOS, eliminate SystemOS telemetry, and raise a SystemOS admin shell to SYSTEM:
  • XboxDevModeBatchScripts - A collection of useful batch scripts created by me and community members during my security research of the Xbox One/Series, specifically for Dev Mode SystemOS.
Schematics from Xbox One and Xbox series

That's odd, try using internet explorer with Java enabled it should work it also took few tries on my second account just keep trying on different browsers etc

Also I almost forgot the money doesn't say it's off til you click the "Next" button then it says $0 if it won't let you click next without putting in your CC info try a different browser etc

Great post very helpful for those who like to develop/debug i still have my 360 Slim Final Devkit oh the good ol days connecting to Production Net hehe thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back