Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter albatawy       Start date Dec 26, 2016 at 9:16 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS3 XMB Music Converted to SND0.AT3 service thread and the BMK AT9 & AT3 Converter v2.1, here is a guide I made for those seeking to create their own SND0.AT3 files for Sony's PlayStation 3 video gaming and entertainment system. :music:

How to Create SND0.AT3 Files for PS3 Tutorial

1. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED ON YOUR PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4BylYxiMuCkaW1OS1Y2MUlab00/view?usp=sharing / SND0.AT3 TOOLS.rar (Mirror)

2. OPEN MP3 CUTTER AND PICK AN MP3 FILE, CUT IT WHEREVER YOU WANT,SAVE AND NAME IT AS "TEST CUT.MP3"
CUTTER.jpg

3. OPEN GOLDWAVE, PICK YOUR TEST FILE, GO TO EFFECT>PLAYBACK RATE>ENTER 40200 AND SAVE AS
GWV 1.jpg

GWV 2.jpg

GWV 4.jpg

CHOOSE NO
GWV 3.jpg

SAVE THE FILE AS SHOWN ABOVE

4. GO TO THE DIRECTORY WHERE YOU SAVE THE FILE AND RENAME IT
GWV 5.jpg

GWV 6.jpg

5. OPEN GWAT3 LOOPING, DRAG AND DROP THE FILE, CLICK START
GWV 7.jpg

GWV 8.jpg

THIS IS THE RESULT

6. COPY THE FILE TO ANY BACKUP GAMES FOLDER, AND PASTE IT
GWV 9.jpg

GWV 10.jpg

RENAME THE LOOPED FILE JUST LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWN ABOVE

7. DONE

*MAKE SURE ATRAC3 CODEC IS WELL INSTALLED AND AVAILABLE IN GOLDWAVE BEFORE PROCESSING ANY FURTHER, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND IF YOU FOUND PROBLEM WITH IT.
How to Create SND0.AT3 Files for PS3 Tutorial by Albatawy.jpg

Comments

Handy guide for those that need it @albatawy, the only thing I noticed is when I click on the link at the top it shows me:

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

some games like Uncharted have voice files for different languages. Is there a way to extract those voices alter them and then convert them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back