Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter maoex1       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

maoex1

Contributor
Especially now when 7.55 Exploit seems more stable with The Playroom (yesterday 300 tries to finally got the Jb)

What could i do to push the PS4 to repair it, but error message says delete The Playroom and new install, which isnt possible without PSN.

The Icon symbol is broken too. only white background with black controller. I have the original .pkg CUSA00001.

How to reinstall or is the fpkg possible to work. I tried to update again with usb stick from 7.55 to 7.55... that doesnt work.

I have a 1 month old original PS4 backup from settings to save Data to stick. maybe this help? With 6.72 i was in a good firmware but in moment not. THX for reply and help

Solution
^^ the playroom question is a placebo effect. I am creating my own with the known exploits, and i tried a lot, believe me and forget playroom.

Instead of that, launch the games central and come back quickly to launch the browser.
^^ the playroom question is a placebo effect. I am creating my own with the known exploits, and i tried a lot, believe me and forget playroom.

Instead of that, launch the games central and come back quickly to launch the browser.

Solution
ok thx for reply. i thought the same. why special that could help. but before yesterday i could have throw my PS4 to the window. i needed on my Pro 8 hours!!! to success jailbreak. unbelievable. i really tried everything.

Can i use it from al azif like in the beginning ? by the way no need to update to 7.55 at all, thanks backport. i want my 6.72 back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back