Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Today we'll cover how to gameshare on PS4 with a game share FAQ and some PlayStation 4 gamesharing tips and related videos.

Let's begin with details from IGN on How to Game-Share with Family and Friends:

If you want to share downloads with family and friends and you don't want them to sign in with your account every time to use it, you have to make their PS4 the primary system for your account. If you don't know how to do this, follow these steps:

1. Login with your account on your family/friend's PS4
2. Go to the "Settings" tab
3. Go to "PSN"
4. Click on "Activate as Your Primary PS4"
5. Click "Activate"

Now they should be able to use your downloads on their PS4. They don't have to login to your account to play your games or use your PS Plus.

From woahitsmagic comes answers to some common PS4 Gamesharing FAQ's below:
  • How many PS4s can you activate as primary on an account?
    Only one PS4 can be activated as the primary per account.
  • Can 3 of us do it?
    Only 2.
  • Do we have to leave the shared PS4 as primary for the DL games to work?
    Yes, you must leave whoevers account has the games as the primary for you to be able to play them.
For example, you buy the games and give your info to somebody else, you deactivate as primary and they activate as primary on their PS4 on your account and both of you will be able to play. The only thing is you can only share with one person.

From NeGaming comes some PS4 Gamesharing Tips:
  • If your account is set as Primary on a PS4, ANY account on that PS4 can play the games that your account has access to. They can play them on their own account like normal, earn trophies etc. Only one PS4 can be primary on your account.
  • You can also sign into your account on ANY other PS4 and play all your games on that account as long as you STAY signed in, stay online on your ID.
  • Remember, your account can only be present on another console that isn't your own, so to make the most of the game share, it'll be best to try and agree with your friend to meet halfway on the downloadable content.
  • Do not give your PSN account details out to someone who you do not personally know as this could lead to your account being hacked.
So basically, if you want to game share with your friend, this is what you have to do:
  • Go on your friend's console.
  • Make your account a Primary account (Make sure your account is deactivated as the Primary account on your PS4), as well as deactivating your friend’s account on their PS4.
  • Download everything from your account onto their PS4.
  • Leave the account as a Primary account on your friend’s PS4 so they can access your downloaded content.
  • Play on your account on your own PS4 as normal.
Here are some PS4 gamesharing videos along with their related captions:

How to Gameshare / Fileshare on the PS4 - Free Games and content on PS4 by RecklessGaming

Whats up Guys, Today I will Be showing you show to officially gameshare or fileshare on the PS4.

How To Gameshare on PS4 Correctly by All New Episodes

I see people having troubles gamesharing on the PS4, but me and my friend found out a simple and harmless way to gameshare so it can work out right so you can play each others games!

Easiest Way To Gameshare On The PS4 (PlayStation 4) by MrFredHD

I'm just sharing with you guys the easiest way to gameshare on the PlayStation 4, just make sure not to delete your friends account off your system or you wont be able to play any games you downloaded, you also may be required to have PlayStation Plus to play most games.

Finally, if you are seeking PS4 PKG files, don't forget to check out the PSNStuff PS4 Database by Yutolio and happy sharing! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back