Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying this with both Wireless connections and Ethernet (Shared from my PC) and both spit out the "80028EA6" error no matter what I do.

I tried on both my PC and laptop via Ethernet (Shared connections), both of which had different OS's (Win 10 and 7), using Net Framework 1.1 and the SP1 add-on on both my laptop and PC and got the same results.

I also tried the other download provided for the ProxyServer GUI. The program also crashes after my PS3 reaches the Internet Connection test, and the program leaves no message. Just an error sound and it closing. Absolutely nothing else.

Make sure that the new text file you make has the lines exactly like the code (4 lines) when i copied it it made a 1 long line and i got the same error as you.

The thing is, it doesn't even drop me the line with the URL. It crashes as soon as I go to check for a system update. It did show it earlier on though but I have no idea why it's crashing out of nowhere now.

I support the comment of user Tony blue could make a video explaining that I did all the necessary steps and in my ps3 the 800ea26 error comes out and it does not work at all the proxy server program in my case it does not replace the .txt file

I hope someone contribution with a video since there is nothing on youtube of this method thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back