Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter HomeDope       Start date Jan 24, 2018 at 2:03 AM       48,631       111            
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Thanks for the guide @HomeDope, I've moved it to the mainpage now and added you to the Authors so you can edit your vCard if you wish that appears below all articles by you with any information you'd like to share. (y)

Toax

Contributor
Can they make it like the vita?

Vita had same process everytime you restart the vita but later they released a permanent hen.

marek256

Contributor
Hi Guys,
maybe a noob question but with using this PS4-HEN-VTX will allow us both, debug settings to install pkg and also PS4 HEN to run them or any special payloads needed? Thanks in advance

BTW what regards tutorial, I think it should be the same as well as using the PC version, just to change the DNS server according to the kWs (correct me if I am wrong :))

HomeDope

Contributor
Verified
Hi Guys,
maybe a noob question but with using this PS4-HEN-VTX will allow us both, debug settings to install pkg and also PS4 HEN to run them or any special payloads needed? Thanks in advance

BTW what regards tutorial, I think it should be the same as well as using the PC version, just to change the DNS server according to the kWs (correct me if I am wrong :))
Yes. PS4-HEN-VTX also enables debug settings.
There is no need to change your DNS because all what you do is connect to your android phone web server which is in same network as your PS4.

Recent Articles
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. đź—Ľ...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...