Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Guuuuuuuuys :) thx flys out @zeus2000

Since we saw the Android PS4HEN Guide, I have done now PS4HEN works on my iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 10.3.1)

For all peoples have use iOS:
  • On PS4 Network Custom Setup !
  • You are not using a proxy
  • You don't enter a port number anywhere
Custom Network Setup:
Code:
1. IP of PS4                               192.x.x.x
2. subnetz                                 255.255.255.0
3. gateway (your router)                   192.x.x.x
4. dns 1 (iphone look airdisk)             192.xxx.x.xx
5. dns 2 (al azif if use: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host/releases/latest)
Setup on Airdisk:

1. Airdisk install and start on Iphone
2. Middle of the top, where stays "use desktop browser" push here on touch your iphone
3. Web server is running :) here we gooo and you see the IP here ;)

Start PS4 on TV and go to www. and write the homepage from airdisk stay on the middle of the top :)

Have fun for all my peoples too will use it with iOS it works for , HEN , FTP and Dumper.

Make for every application a Folder (look the category from wifi usb cardreader) files you need to download VTX HEN MASTER 1.3 , VTX FTP MASTER 1.4 , VTX DUMPER MASTER 1.6.

greets
Leslie84
How to Host PS4HEN for Airdisk iOS iPhone Guide by Leslie84.jpg

Comments

I would really like to use this but I think I have the same problem as many others. This explanation is just bull.

Here is what i don't get in general so maybe someone can explain:
  • How does the exploit get loaded before the payload?
  • Why do i need to set up a gateway respectively internet?
  • It seems to me that airdisk does not provide any webserver running on port 80. PS4 can only access standard HTTP and HTTPS ports. How is that supposed to work?
I am sure i am getting something completely wrong here. Maybe someone can explain that to me.

Ok I was wrong here: PS4 seems to be only limited on standard HTTPS port. But a different HTTP port seems to work.

Still no success though here.

You are do mistakes everytime first start the running server.

And not playing everytime with the gateway or other options. Do exactly the 5 lines , downloading and uploading + using a host dont works !!!

you must test it without uploads and downloads , you need your router.

greets

I started the server before powering on the PS4.
I used my router as gateway.
No other options.
No download, no uploads (whyever that is important??)

All of this sounds fishy to me. Sorry i can't help it

you are the first person which is not workin , what are not working ? where is the mistake ?

please step to step writing for helps.

greets

A video tutorial may help with all the confusion. I still couldn't get it to work. I've gone back to just using the exploit host when I need to install a pkg and I use the web browser exploit when I just want to play a game.

you are the first person which is not workin , what are not working ? where is the mistake ?

greets

bullsh!t, did you read the other posts?

@smoere you need to set up DNS on PS4 thats why its getting a bit fishy lol

I did that of course. It is the same with the other ways of hosting the exploit, which work fine here without any issue.

A video tutorial may help with all the confusion. I still couldn't get it to work. I've gone back to just using the exploit host when I need to install a pkg and I use the web browser exploit when I just want to play a game.

Proof, it is not only me!

My ps4 is on 4.00 and have downloaded the 5.05 update but i haven't installed that yet so its still on 4.00. Can i still update it to 4.05?
Sorry for bad english

Install 4.05 OFW if your on 4.00, but don’t install 5.05, download the 4.05 update from a source and install it from Safemode so you don’t accidentally install 5.05

smoere , when you have all points and its not working , you say that is crappy , than use it not its not a must , its working 10000000% when i say it its working , than its working , because i dont presents a tutorial which isnt working , sorry.

Your answer to my question isnt that what i tell you !!!!

What have you done which points , please write all steps , its coming nothing and so can no one helps !

What i here see is only blaming , a ghuy tell you a question, your answer is you do and its not working , Which points have you done ?

Router = WPA , WPA2 , WPA / TKiP , WPA/ AES

which options have you ? i see and hear nothing , very sorry !!!

greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back