Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Guuuuuuuuys :) thx flys out @zeus2000

Since we saw the Android PS4HEN Guide, I have done now PS4HEN works on my iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 10.3.1)

For all peoples have use iOS:
  • On PS4 Network Custom Setup !
  • You are not using a proxy
  • You don't enter a port number anywhere
Custom Network Setup:
Code:
1. IP of PS4                               192.x.x.x
2. subnetz                                 255.255.255.0
3. gateway (your router)                   192.x.x.x
4. dns 1 (iphone look airdisk)             192.xxx.x.xx
5. dns 2 (al azif if use: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host/releases/latest)
Setup on Airdisk:

1. Airdisk install and start on Iphone
2. Middle of the top, where stays "use desktop browser" push here on touch your iphone
3. Web server is running :) here we gooo and you see the IP here ;)

Start PS4 on TV and go to www. and write the homepage from airdisk stay on the middle of the top :)

Have fun for all my peoples too will use it with iOS it works for , HEN , FTP and Dumper.

Make for every application a Folder (look the category from wifi usb cardreader) files you need to download VTX HEN MASTER 1.3 , VTX FTP MASTER 1.4 , VTX DUMPER MASTER 1.6.

greets
Leslie84
How to Host PS4HEN for Airdisk iOS iPhone Guide by Leslie84.jpg

Comments

Can confirm D-Link DIR-506l pocket router works. It's a travel size router, power bank, cloud storage 3 in 1. Just put the files on a regular USB drive and set it up as storage on the router settings page.

It has built in power bank and on/off switch so it will last a long time. This will keep the PS4 off the internet as long as you don't connect a lan cable to it. There is probably a newer version or something similar since this is over 5 years old and probably hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back