Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Guuuuuuuuys :) thx flys out @zeus2000

Since we saw the Android PS4HEN Guide, I have done now PS4HEN works on my iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 10.3.1)

For all peoples have use iOS:
  • On PS4 Network Custom Setup !
  • You are not using a proxy
  • You don't enter a port number anywhere
Custom Network Setup:
Code:
1. IP of PS4                               192.x.x.x
2. subnetz                                 255.255.255.0
3. gateway (your router)                   192.x.x.x
4. dns 1 (iphone look airdisk)             192.xxx.x.xx
5. dns 2 (al azif if use: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host/releases/latest)
Setup on Airdisk:

1. Airdisk install and start on Iphone
2. Middle of the top, where stays "use desktop browser" push here on touch your iphone
3. Web server is running :) here we gooo and you see the IP here ;)

Start PS4 on TV and go to www. and write the homepage from airdisk stay on the middle of the top :)

Have fun for all my peoples too will use it with iOS it works for , HEN , FTP and Dumper.

Make for every application a Folder (look the category from wifi usb cardreader) files you need to download VTX HEN MASTER 1.3 , VTX FTP MASTER 1.4 , VTX DUMPER MASTER 1.6.

greets
Leslie84
How to Host PS4HEN for Airdisk iOS iPhone Guide by Leslie84.jpg

Comments

@Leslie84 great tutorial but this app is not airdisk or ios supported you should have posted that in the tutorials section for "Airdisk" way to host exploit.

I looked up airdisk and its just a webserver and nothing to do with android or android apps.

@PSXHAX maybe move it from here and make it a thread for people that need to use Airdisk ?

that's because one person mentioned airdisk here and there is no guide in PS4 Guides and Tutorials for airdisk.

this is why I am saying it should be posted into the guides section with something like How to Host PS4HEN for Airdisk IOS IPhone Guide

Done Stooged , i have open it :)

Sorry for disturb here your theme and a thx flys to you too :)

Haxshaw you can go to my topic i have opened the theme for ios and can complete help you ;)

Thx to all here!!

greets
leslie84

on your pic very down you see the key and the star ??

And in the middle very down on your pic stay your ip :) , i see it you too now ?

greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back