Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter cameronx       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronx

Contributor
Uh it was not easy ...

1. first get this NPEB01807 (idk where you wanna get it) it should be 17.2 GB or 19 GB
2. open the injector folder
3. place NPEB01807 in the game folder
4. get the patch .. (1.26) use ps3 game updates should be a PKG FILE
5. put the 1.26 pkg file in the pkg folder in the injector folder
6. check if there is the mpstatssetup.xml in the USDIR folder
7. run the injector tool
8. select the backup folder , select the pkg file , select the game folder
9. inject it all
10. install the pkg before opening gta 5
11. run gta 5 n enjoy

LIKE IF THIS HELPS YOU

note: some gta 5 online is corrupt as in the rar file
dont not edit the param !!

Can I install GTA 5 on my PS3 Fat using this guide and by installing first kiosk firmware and then restore backup and then appling retail firmware?

You can install it sure, but you won't be able to play it, not on 4.81 without data transferring it from a PS3 with CFW. The kiosk firmware method doesn't work judging by most of the comments in the thread about it.

Dears

i am running on a PS3 super slim CECH-4003A console with OFW4.70.

i have this version of GTA V "BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]" and so as to get the "NPEB01807", i have to convert it using CFW2OFW helper ver.7
Code:
it downloads 22 patches (>3GB) ... done
processing PKGs ... done
processing game files:
   creating directory structure ... done
   moving content ... done
   patching PARAM.SFO ... FAILED
ERROR:
   Access to the path 'G:\7\test GTA V\CFW2OFW Helper V7\release\Grand_Theft_Auto_V_(
BLES01807)\NPEB01807\PARAM.SFO' is denied.
Press any key to exit . . .
how can i overcome the above error
shall i need to re-download the game in the "NPEB01807" format instead of converting?

thanks for your effort and time

i would like to add that the same error is blocking me when converting PES 2017. is it from the CFW2OFW Helper V7? or am i doing something wrong

please note that this error has not been initiated when converting Handball 2017

any help?

Dears

i am running on a PS3 super slim CECH-4003A console with OFW4.70.

i have this version of GTA V "BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]" and so as to get the "NPEB01807", i have to convert it using CFW2OFW helper ver.7
Code:
it downloads 22 patches (>3GB) ... done
processing PKGs ... done
processing game files:
   creating directory structure ... done
   moving content ... done
   patching PARAM.SFO ... FAILED
ERROR:
   Access to the path 'G:\7\test GTA V\CFW2OFW Helper V7\release\Grand_Theft_Auto_V_(
BLES01807)\NPEB01807\PARAM.SFO' is denied.
Press any key to exit . . .
how can i overcome the above error
shall i need to re-download the game in the "NPEB01807" format instead of converting?

thanks for your effort and time

i would like to add that the same error is blocking me when converting PES 2017. is it from the CFW2OFW Helper V7? or am i doing something wrong

please note that this error has not been initiated when converting Handball 2017

any help?
issue solved.
cause: the param.sfo file was marked to be read only

PS if you have the disc version of the game whether it be the UK version, the US version, or the Japanese version if you were having troubles with the installation stopping at a certain point but the pictures keep moving and the circle keeps going around get down next to your PS3 and start shaking it and it should start going again it should start installing

it sounds like it should be bad for your PS3 it might be but that's what I did and it installed completely after it had stopped at a certain number but all the pictures were still going by and everything I think it might just be the disc isn't being read correctly by the Blu-ray Drive whether the disc stops or something else I do not know but it worked for me and I hope it works for somebody else #ps3gtavinstallfix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back