Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some of the recent PS2 and PS4 PKG Guides, here's a video tutorial from @XeXSolutions on how to install PKG file games on exploited PS4 4.05 Firmware running PS4HEN which also can be hosted on Android and iOS devices. :cool:

:idea: If anyone along for the ride has time it would be great to fill a request for a PKG download manager tutorial also, as apparently there are free ones such as JDownloader (or Mipony for Windows or OS X) but a quick video showing how to use it with PKG links (such as ZippyShare) would be handy for many. (y)

Check out the video below, and to quote from the description: How To Install PKG File Game Dumps 4.05 Firmware PS4
How To Install PKG File Game Dumps 4.05 Firmware PS4
How to Download from ZippyShare Using TotalD by @seanp2500
PS4 Tutorials - How to use JDownloader For PlayStation 4 by @Xiam
PS4 JAILBREAK 4.05 PSN2PKG
How to Install PKG File Games on PS4 4.05 Firmware by XeXSolutions.jpg

Comments

Load HEN.
No way to install pgk on external hdd atm. You install FROM the external hard drive TO the internal hard drive. For now.
No

Hi guys, I have injected the ps4hen exploit and installed minecraft, limbo package from extreme modding site but these both games have a lock on it but my test application runs perfectly normal any help ?

Hi All,

New to the site and have just managed to obtain a PS4 with 4.05. I have done the exploit and pkgs all work. Can I ask each time you switch the console off then back on do I need to run the exploit again, as I always have the locked icon.

Thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back