Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i've got IDPS (take it when I have ofw 4,69). Now i've got ofw 4,81.

I download minecraft BLES01976 + 3 updates (for this bles....)
3 updates merge in one from oldest to newest

Next I convert by @albatawy method.
Next I use method from 1st page by bigjokker

After recovery i've got message 80010006 error....

So I must use minecraft package from 1 page? and merge all this files in one?

For me - this don't work.

About 2 years ago, I make by Muxport all c00 demos full and few edat's games works.

Now with ofw 4.81, idps & few tutorials from this forums and others site (russian) with these games don't work.....

Didn't Work it give me error 80010017 already try it on fifa17, last of us and god of war ascencion none works on my fat with 4.81 ofw. i followed all the steps

I've tried "Tomb Raider" on 4.80 with IDPS using first "Cfw to ofw helper" and then TAB 2.15 to injecting the game on the protected area having the same 80010006 error; if anyone can explain the purpose of injecting things to the protected area it would be great.

ok last question. I got my idps back on 4.70, have since then updated. I also now have ANoTHER ps3 on 4.81 that does NOT have idps.

Well i seem to have forgotten which is which so my question is, if i try this out with the idps i have and it ends up being the wrong ps3, will it still allow the transfer with mismatched idps or will it error out in the beginning.

Also, if it does still allow it to transfer, could this potentially brick my ps3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back