Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am. but um did you do the steps i said n you got minecraft to work ????
i just wanna know if you got minecraft to work n if its the steps i said you follow .. because amma test it on fifa 16 next .. so can you tell me what you did before i download it .. its like 6 gb .. for fifa 16 dont wanna download it n its a fail .so did you follow my steps n minecraft playing on ur ps3?
NO bro
i extracted pkg and merged then and injected to ps3 after opening the game on ps3 it shown the error 80010017 after that i checked the update of the and then it shown the update after installing it worked i posted the image about the update
I am also trying same games then we will
For example right now i am trying journey i will tell u result sooon

i really dont understand what your saying tho ... so your saying you did my steps but you got an error (80010017) n then you go into psn store and updated it and it work?

I tried the journey before update it ask the purchase the game
After updated the game it started without any problems then after completing level 1 it asking to buy again in the game.
I tried another way by coping eboot of update to game folder then tried
It booted up but after it shows the error again this time it is ask to reinstall the game then again it ask to buy same

I tried the journey before update it ask the purchase the game
After updated the game it started without any problems then after completing level 1 it asking to buy again in the game.
I tried another way by coping eboot of update to game folder then tried
It booted up but after it shows the error again this time it is ask to reinstall the game then again it ask to buy same
check this out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/152O_HwcNObA_AvU0VVD9jNguhGBS0-oB3LifS3IwydU/edit#gid=633229952
oh after installing it .. maybe try turning of wifi or internet on ps3
okay i think i know how to fix it alll ... well someone posted a new converter . so get this first
https://mega.nz/#!Q1EkzBBC!CeWA-z5yFdkqexA99QjKGVMQe7nyyx4kjCnQyEgG6D8

n try converting the game n then try to inject it .. n restore it ..
Hey mujahid ... could you try converting journey with the new converter link i posted n then try injecting please ?
Hey mujahid ... could you try converting journey with the new converter link i posted n then try injecting please ?

I added this new method to the UPDATE in the OP, but here it is below also for those who may miss it there... worth a try:

:arrow: Update: Here is another new method work-in-progress to try out from bigjokker, to quote:

Anyone with IDPS and OFW 4.81 willing to test new 4.81 Backup method?

Download - 4.81_Retailer.rar

Put your IDPS in the main folder. It would look like "idps.bin"

Put Backup files (i.e archive.dat) from your PS3 in the backup folder Now in the folder with ps3xport.exe in it make sure nothing in folder is highlighted. Hold down SHIFT and right click in folder. This will bring up a menu select "Open Command Window Here". Click it.

On the CMD line paste ps3xport ExtractPSID backup/ psid.bin

That will create your psid.bin file in folder

Now put both Converted game folder and update folder in "non-protected/dev_hdd0/game" folder. So they both should be in the last folder game.

Now in your converted game right click on LICDIR and select cut. Go into "protected/dev_hdd0/game" and rename the "NP---------" to your games name. Go into that folder and paste the LICDIR in there. So it would look like "protected/dev_hdd0/game/NPUB12345/LICDIR/LIC.EDAT"

Now pull up the Command line again and Paste ps3xport SetPSID psid.bin SetDeviceID idps.bin CreateBackup PS3/EXPORT/BACKUP/201412242359 Non-Protected Protected

Wait until the CMD prompt returns then it is done.

You will have a PS3 file backup. Put it on fat32 USB and restore in ps3.

It works on my OFW 4.53 system but I don't have a PS3 on 4.81. If it does work please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back