Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this method (or a similar method) be used, hypothetically or practically, to install a ROM manager onto an OFW PS3 at 4.81? Or really any other OFW... I'm interested in getting it on my PS3 OFW with 4.81 but I would still be intrigued to hear what people think about doing it on any other version.

It would certainly be more convenient for managing games (for me), as I (or anyone else) could put our game files onto a large hard drive, plug it in, and be done, with no jailbreaking required... if MultiMan or another manager could be installed.

I admit to being a complete noob to PS3 modding, so if there's a better manager out there, please let me know. If this is impractical / improbably possible, also say something, please.

Hello, I am new to this so excuse my noobity

I have tested this on my PS3 4.46 OFW, When i started the game it asked for system upgrade to 4.50, so I did that. Now the game launches but it still ask for update (I think game update this time)

so I thought since i only added one pkg (the main game 60 mb) i can add the update pkg but every time i select update pkg or fix pkg the application closes

I don't want to upgrade my OFW more than 4.50 and cannot use store to update the game unless I update to the latest OFW that i am guessing is already patched

any idea on what to do next or maybe some other games that i can test ?

so I have to wait till they find a new way to inject games to ofw4.80 because it is difficult to have another ps3 cfw to use data transfer :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back