Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen how to Build PS4 Payloads, and since his last tutorial PlayStation 4 developer @Thisismrnameles is back with a video guide detailing how to make your own PS4 RTM (Real-Time Modifications) for those with jailbroken consoles on 1.76 Firmware.

Download: PS4ME-Payload.bin / Netcat.exe / source.txt / Payload

From his YouTube Channel video's caption, to quote: How to make your own PS4 RTM

This video is just showing how to connect/attach to the PS4, there will be more to come but for now, its a good little head start for all the devs who want to make some tools (-:

thanks to
j0lama for PS4ME
thanks to CTurt, kR105, flatz, SKFU, droogie, Xerpi, Hunger, Takezo, nas, Proxima for PS4 playground.
Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for passing along the video guide on Twitter just before the E3 2017 news dropped! :thumbup:
How to Make Your Own PS4 RTM on 1.76 Guide by ThisIsMrNameless.jpg

Comments

(Yawn) Very old News and plus new Tip add some music to the background off the video if your not gonna speak as jesus i wasted 5 mins off time time being silenced

(Yawn) Very old News and plus new Tip add some music to the background off the video if your not gonna speak as jesus i wasted 5 mins off time time being silenced
Well.
Let's start off with
1 I never said "new" tutorial, I know it's been around awhile but I like to break things down for people.
2 I don't make videos for people to listen to music, the point is to learn, not be a dj.
3 the video clearly says "how to make an rtm" so if you don't want to "waste 5 minutes of your life," don't watch videos that don't interest you

It's people like you who give sites a bad name
Much love Mrnameless ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back