- Check the News Submissions board for any news to promote and share.
- Check the box (outlined in red) next to the article you want to move and then from the dropdown menu select the appropriate destination forum and click the Move Threads button as pictured below.
- You will then be automatically redirected to the destination forum where the moved thread is located as seen below.
- Next, click on the thread title to open it, and if you need to edit the article title you can click on Thread Tools and then Edit Thread followed by the Save Changes button.
- If the title is fine, then click on Edit (located next to the poster name) to correct any spelling or grammar errors if necessary, and then click on Thread Tools and Promote to Article and scroll down to Article Categories and check whichever (1) applies.
- Hint: The appropriate category is located at the top of the thread in the center, as shown in the example below boxed in red.
PS: You do not need to click on or modify any other options or checkboxes to move or promote articles, leave everything else at their default settings.
- Click the Save Changes button and it will now appear on the PSXHAX main page... That's it!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reply in this thread and we'll lend a hand of course!