Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 6, 2020 at 3:20 AM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, if you want 100% free US cable TV streaming with premium channels take a look HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE 👀 while it lasts... like the original Bleem! and Napster, it probably won't be around long! 😻 🤫

While my latest addiction is adding TV Shows and Movies on Plex Media Server (Plex PS4 FPKG) to watch from all my devices as I still don't have a 1TB MicroSD Card, since the PlayStation Vue Shutdown by Sony those who use Hulu on PS4 will be pleased to know the Hulu Live TV Streaming Service for PlayStation 4 finally launched. 📺

To quote from their press release: Hulu + Live TV Launches on PlayStation 4

We’re excited to announce that starting today, Hulu + Live TV will be available on PlayStation 4 consoles.

PlayStation 4 users will now be able to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV, gaining access to both live and on-demand programming from channels such as ESPN, FOX, NBC, and ABC so they can enjoy all their news, sports and entertainment in one place.

Current PlayStation 4 users who already have Hulu can easily switch to Hulu + Live TV through their account settings on Hulu.com. Viewers who are already subscribed to Hulu + Live TV will also now be able to access and watch live channels through the Hulu app on PlayStation 4.

Hulu + Live TV is currently supported by Apple TV (4th generation), Amazon Fire TV devices, Amazon’s Echo Show, Roku devices, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS and Android mobile devices, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, select LG and Samsung TVs, VIZIO SmartCast TVs, Windows 10, Mac and PC browsers, and Chromecast.
Hulu Live TV Streaming Service is Now Available on PlayStation 4.jpg

Comments

I normally use Tor Browser and VPN to access blocked sites.

Currently I am happy with Amazon Prime and Netflix as I get all the series I to watch. Didn't have much interest in Hulu. Turns out to be an expensive preposition for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back