Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter dj1138       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj1138

Contributor
i have an interesting problem. my ps3 automatically shuts off after a few mins. it seems to only happen when i play rockband 3 really loud and with my acoustic drums theres no beeps or anythig just powers off then i can turn it back on ive already changed the thermal paste im using rebug 4.80 cech 2001a the strangest thing to me is im not even using a disk just the backup i made from my disk. sometimes it will skip like if im using the disk but all from hdd can really loud noises be whats affecting this

ok my ps3 is a slim and i dont think it needs a reball cause it works every time i us it except when playing my drums. its not over heating as right after i changed the thermal paste i went to try it and it powered off but then my wife watched movies and my son played other games and it was left on all night with no problems. but i never considered the thermistor or a dying hdd. could either of these problems cause a system to just shut off while playing only rock band 3 and no other games/movies.

much appreciation for the reply's all i use my ps3 for is rock band 3 so if i cant play that then im just gonna have to figure something out and by the way it all use to work and i havnt changed anything but b4 it just started shutting off it use to skip like as if i was playing off my disk instead of my back ups

you have a corrupted file thats being used by your drums hence why the ps3 is crapping bricks and dying i would try redownloading a different version

if you was needing a reball you would know about it
if it was the power supply you would know about it
if it was the hard drive it would affect more than 1 game

misiozol thank you i think u might b right im gonna have to check my hdd or just put one of my new ones in ill keep everyone posted

and one other thing (mainly stating this for jimbo11) but i play in no fail mode and dont have my drums actually hooked up to my ps3 (i just practice using the game as a "back up band") so i dont think the drums are causing the problem maybe its interference from the loud frequency or electromagnetic interference as i have a studio and i play really loud but im gonna look into the hdd thing first as most likely cause

i would try redownloading a diffrent version

Keep in mind we STRONGLY are AGAINST backups , it would sound much better if you would suggest to dump game again from BD disk with game on it . Ahh and btw. not all ppl "download" games some large portion have rather quite BIG collections and use CFW as easy option to change games with out moving from sofa :p

i have to agree with misiozol i made the back up of my game disk and also think backing up hurts the scene i make backups cause the disks are expensive but i dont pirate as i want game developers to keep coming out with good stuff and thats why i also dont download games i can understand why people do it who doesnt want something for free but when u get things free developers dont get paid and no one wants to work for nothing.

so i personally dont download but i understand why people do but they have to realize there hurting the scene and ultimately every one of us and thinking of it like that are the downloads truly free?

you might be strongly against it but that doesn't mean i am,i dont try to convince myself or others either when we all know we ALL do it, hence why each scene exists, people are like i wanna play my ps1 games on my ps4 or my gamecube games on my ps3 ... i dont buy it at all ..

you want to exploit the machines internal code to pirate games no other reason so dont try preach anything to me (i have no intention of talking about this after my statement either because it would be like telling your father how to drink beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back