Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons without requiring an FTP client to replace them using customized images. :cool:

Download: Iconit PS4 v5.12 (Latest Version) / GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

From the README.md: Iconit

Latest version 4.65 (Dec 6, 2021) No longer ftp client needed to change PS4 games' icon this tool will do it for you (Automated). Works on FTP payload (PS4 Jailbreak required) it's an open source you can clone the repository or download the executable version (exe) down below

Download from here
About

This application is much convenient than uploading the images manually for many reasons :-
  • This tool will take the game title and search for the CUSA type of the game from your system so you don't have to search CUSA of the game anymore
  • It'll resize the images for you to the required size so you no longer need to use any applications or whatsoever to do so.
Not only that but it also count how many images are required for each game (icon) some games require only 2 images while others require more, so no longer counting them by yourself it'll count and overwrite them.
  • This tool will connect to your PS4 system through FTP directly so you no longer need FTP client applications such as FileZilla atleast not for changing the game icons or profile avatar.
  • I added a Library (Circlizeit.zip) that has lots of images for you to choose from.
⬆️ What's new in v5 BETA

For end users:

• Finally Independent version ImageMagick is no longer required
  • In the Games List Game IDs now shown next to the game title
  • Modes can be changed without restarting the program
  • Backup icons will never be overwritten nor removed [used to cache once then overwrite the older one]
  • Circular icon scrolling when the last icon's reached, it'll begin again from the start and vice versa.
  • Faster caching new techniques added
  • New option Download database for a faster caching process
  • Patched Options window to be scalable
For developers:
  • Local database implemented & fetched from DEFAULTDNB. For game titles caching "Read wiki for details"
  • Subproccess implementation to convert PNG to DDS DXT1 compression using DirectXTex/texconv
  • Buffer size increased to ~65500 bytes
  • Clean up code and files structure
  • OOP implementation Better performance & less memory usage
Contribution

Do not hesitate to send me new suggestions and ideas for the application. Twitter: OfficialAhmed0

Pictures

Iconit PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed.png

Iconit PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed 2.png

Iconit PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed 3.png

Spoiler: Legacy Versions (v4.07 and Below)

Iconit PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed.jpg

Comments

Very Cool! I've had to manually do 488 games on the ps4 to have their actual game covers lol This would have made it wayyyyy easier. Thanks for the tool :)

Is kinda off topic my question, sorry. But a friend of mine just updated his Jailbreakable PS4 Slim (5.05) to play the new Crash Team Racer online... Is it really a great game?? Was it worth it? Thanks and sorry again.

@NoctivagotH Please allow me to print you a picture here:

Crash Team Racer is a great game
God of War is a greater game
Final Fnatasy XV is a greater game
The Last of US is a greater game
Insert next title here : is a greater game.

And so on , So basically your friend sacrificed playing all of these games for free just to play that game online, then he's gonna get bored and start paying for every next game

@GamerX2
But HE will be able to play NEW games + ONLINE, any of those games can buy at a low price.

Jailbreak is outdated, it's only for developers and hobbyists and nobody plans to change it, so what's the point of waiting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back