Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer0018

Contributor
My mother passed away on Sunday morning. I will be away from the site for a couple of weeks. So if you anyone tries to get a hold of me I won't answer. I'll get back to the site as soon as I can. My mother's name is Terry and if anyone wants to send a prayer out please do so. Thanks you all. Happy testing all, god bless all.

Ohh Crap @racer0018 I'm so sorry to hear about your mother! If anything happens to / with the site I'll be letting @PSXHAX know first anyway. xD hope you'll be alright. a death in the family. is an awful thing. I'm sorry.

I can't imagine how difficult it is to lose someone you knew your entire life, I will include her in my prayers @racer0018 and may God bless Terry.

Don't give a second thought to anything here. After this post I won't 'mention' you until you return and so you don't come back inundated with insignificant stuff compared to what really matters in life including comforting family, grieving, healing and supporting each other through this tragedy.

As tough as this moment is for you, I do respect and appreciate you reaching out to let the Staff here and members know... this way should anyone ask where you went we can direct them to this thread.

Take care my longtime friend, and take as long as you need.

The visitation is tonight and the funeral is tomorrow. I'll check back in next week. Thanks for all the kind words. My mom made me the type of person I am today. She made me want to help others and be there for people. I know that when I was working on systems all the time I was only making 10-20 dollars a system but I never did it for the money I always did it because I wanted to help people. It was because of her that I did all this stuff.

She raised me as my father skipped on us and it was her working 2 jobs growing up that gave us a life.

Never take life for granted, always tell the ones you love how you feel Everytime you can, don't let it slip away. We never know what tomorrow holds. Always show them you care because there might not be a tomorrow. I know life gets all busy and what not but always show them that you care. Forgive the ones that hurt you and be there for them. Tomorrow might be to late show them tonight. Everyone if you can do me a favor and call your mom today and tell her that you love her. You will make her day and she will love it. I only wish I had that one day to do it to my mom one more time. I love you mom!! Thank you all.

that sucks i wish i could feel where you're coming from. But my mother abused me mentally and physically though out the years. I can't even count the times i have had a knife to my face or called mcFatass or told that i was ugly and wish i was never born. Hope it gets better <3

I'm back now and ready to start back up. I still have to clean my mom's house but I'll be back from time to time. Thanks for all the kind words.

Thanks for following up @racer0018, when you go there and look around remember and cherish her <3LIFE <3 instead of dwelling on her passing... things will never be the same I know, but time helps healing and one day we'll all be in a better place with our loved ones ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back