Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer0018

Contributor
I have had a hell of the last couple months. The short story is that I got hit while riding a snow mobile and was in the hospital for almost 2 months. The guy ran a stop sign with a Chevy truck. It broke my right arm in 2 places, my right leg in one place, broke a bone in my right shoulder, it knocked me out for 2 days. But I'm back now and will start coming around more.

I'm lucky that I didn't have anyone's system here at the time because I just finished up a big order for a friend. I wish I would of stopped in and said something but it wasn't even on my mind. I was gonna post up some pictures of it but my wife said no that is private matters and that is that. As far as the work that I can do is open.

My arm, shoulder and leg have healed up nice. It's been a while and I didn't want to come back and not be able to do anything. So if you want work done by me let me know and message me. That way I don't have to sort through old posts and try and find out if they got the work done or not.

I have not really been reading on much of anything and really don't have any idea what is going on with CFW or anything else. I have to do some catching up. Thanks all and happy testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back