Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods should create a new section dedicated to the entry of ps4 exploit and hacking procedures since this site is the most visited and on the entire web for English readers. Others who really don't read English have their own countries version of this site. This would greatly benefit BRAND NEW users as they can be proper with what they share on here!

@Lush78

So do you download updates through the PS4 connected to the internet? Or is there a program/website to download the pkg similar to the PS3 days?

Do you mind posting a detailed tutorial? Thanks man.

It's also better for future patches (if they become available with future exploits) to have a clean base version available rather than a merged base game + older update.

i think having a rule that you also post the mD5 of the game and update would be a good rule. To many times you grab the base that is the same CUSA but is the wrong uploaders version

When using orbis-pub-gen, is there an option to set the temp folder? The main drive it is using does not have enough space to dump it there. It's in another hard drive all together, so I was hoping it would just use that folder...

Another question...

When making Fake PKG files after using option 3, is it normal for the "app" to come out with perhaps a weird version? I am dumping a game and it comes out A0100-V0102. But the patch comes out as A0167-V0100 (for v1.67), and is looking for A0100-V0100. Is this normal? Do I just rename the app to whatever the patch wants?

For another game, the patch was A0101-V0100 and the game was A0100-V0101...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back