Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter jamesblond007       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesblond007

Contributor
Verified
I'm struggling with this can someone please explain how to self host payloads & inject to my ps4 from my home network. It seems very confusing amalgamating 3 al azif interfaces to get this to work remotely on 7.02. Id be very grateful if someone could link me to the files I require and explain the process thank you

I get as far as hosting the gate page. But have no payloads etc how to I get the payloads available to inject once I get the gate page that has no categories

Solution
Port 9020 is for the legacy one I had some problems getting that one to work but the other one runs just fine.

Run the Disable-Updates payload to disable updates and I set my DNS numbers to Al Azif host that's what works for me.
If you are using sleirsgoevy's Click on the run JB+NETCAT and let it run and then leave it on that page

KurgdyWV_o.png

The on your PC run PS4.Payload.Sender

r46gSWiX_o.png

Enter your ps4 ip address in the first line and 9021 on the second line then click connect.

If it found your ps4 it will let you browse for a payload. Pick the payload you want to run and then hit send.

You should get a notice on your ps4 saying the name of the payload and that's pretty much it.

Here are the payloads: test-payloads.7z

that hit the spot for me bud ty. for anyone looking in use ps4 ip & port 9021 I think that's where i was erring, had been told 9020 but had no success ty jwooh

Secondary question setting my dns as my home network should disable updates?

will try the app2usb utility on 7.02 soon was wanting to do the exploit from home network, negating the requirement for internet access on ps4. However this worked utilising netcat ty for now

Port 9020 is for the legacy one I had some problems getting that one to work but the other one runs just fine.

Run the Disable-Updates payload to disable updates and I set my DNS numbers to Al Azif host that's what works for me.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back