Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Dirk Diggler       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Diggler

Contributor
I tried to search but I couldn't find a clear answer.

Is it possible to install game updates on an out of date PS4 while not updating the system firmware?

For example I have a 3.70 PS4 Pro and would like to install game updates for some retail discs.

I'm in the same situation
ps4 4.01

examples:

Latest Driveclub updated

Doom 1.08 updated

No Man Sky 1.11 not updated (LOL), requires 4.05 (probably) and it's impossible to update

System -> Automatic download/updates, disable something about automatic updates and install. Still, update is probably going to start downloading, so cancel it in downloads or turn off the internet while you cancel it :D

hello guys, i buyed ps4 slim with ofw 3.55 and i want to download games update example driveclub without update ps4 but i connect ps4 to internet but not download updates game. When i go to icon disc and click options»verify update it asked me psn log and system update (if inizialize ps4 and never connect to internet it asked same psn log)

how i can start to download games update?? Help me thanks

i have the same question as above try to update game. when asked to update system now press ok. then the patch will download and the system update. but we can still stop system update download ? is this correct?

FYI @quasimoto we don't allow disposable emails here, if you wish to change it with a legit one let us know and I'll be happy to help ya out and then promote your account to a full Member. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back