Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter blekok       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

blekok

Contributor
some of this game were huge i mean 44gb size....

im new to this ps4 hacking scene, i like to ask can we do this?

at this moment i dont have any external drive and i think i dont planning to buy one in the future but i do have so many unused IDE/SATA drive lying around (i think i can use usb converter ? or).. on small size pkg we can still install them using USB Flash drive

im thinking to use my computer as a host maybe using xampp or something like that ,so in debug setting instead using package installer i will be using "package downloader" and using my webserver as an address

so maybe something like this
localhost:81/Gta.pkg

can we do this?

thanks

I not sure.I asked the same question and they answer me this:

There is an sprx that needs to be edited for all ports to be open on 4.05
Then ftp will open.

I am having the same problem,unfortunately i don't see strong demand for this feature so this maybe take a some time.

Also i think using hdd is faster. In my ps3 ftp was only transferring at 10mb/s.

I not sure.I asked the same question and they answer me this:

There is an sprx that needs to be edited for all ports to be open on 4.05
Then ftp will open.

I am having the same problem,unfortunately i don't see strong demand for this feature so this maybe take a some time.

Also i think using hdd is faster. In my ps3 ftp was only transferring at 10mb/s.

Obviously Using HDD is Faster , But this is let say in emergency situation where in my case dont have an external hdd ...why they need FTP port isnt we going to use http port (port 80) ,dunno why but transfering via ftp i got only 50KBps imagine that when trying to copy let say 10Gb PKG
You mean like on the Vita, great Idea.

This is my first console, usually i play games on steam...dunno how vita works

You can also purchase a SATA station (5 to 20€) and plugin your hdd's. I'm doing it too cause i have like 100 hdd's lying around ripped from ps3 consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back