Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter szczurupasja       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

szczurupasja

Contributor
Verified
Does anyone tried to install PS4 fpkgs from burned dvd or bd disk eg via PS4 xplorer? Or maybe tried to burn bd with all correct game files except app.pkg which will be replaced by fpkg?

Edit: OK, i have tested burned BDR with pkg. PS4 detect this disc as unsupported, mount point "disc" in PS4 Xplorer is empty. Maybe is there any way to force read disc (eg via payload)? Something similar is on PS3 - drive must be unlocked to read data discs (eg via showtime or multiman).

Yeah, not worth the time and money to burn disc. I just have a USB3 drive (NVME inside an enclosure). Since I have a SSD in the PS4, installs don't take that long.

It would be nice to have an option to install from a SMB share via Hen or something. I can never get the remote pkg installer to work, it always crashes.

@Piper2603 I never got that to work for me. I may try it again if its been updated but my PS4 is currently connected to a Pi4 for auto jailbreak (call me lazy). I need to get them both off wireless but haven't taken the time to play with the Pi4 settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back