Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter BwE       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

BwE

Developer
Contributor
What are you guys good at?

Me, I have been into computer security since 2000, I have multiple university degrees and I have my own business repairing surface mount chips etc.

I also know a lot about psychology?

Relatively speaking, in my circle of friends I'm the go-to guy for Audio/Video and PC stuff... which can be a double-edged sword many times when I get 'recruited' to fix all their tech issues. Of course among many here I'm completely outranked in those areas, but I try to pick up what I can. :p

Before that, I was pretty decent with car audio / mobile electronics... went to school for it, and was in one of the industry magazines years ago.

In the self-proclaimed field, with no formal / all hands-on training I'm great working with animals.. specifically rehabilitating and rehoming injured wildlife (chipmunks, foxes, opossums, skunks wild turkeys, etc) and anything to do with ferral cats- which are my true passion in life these days. :kitty:

@PSXHAX car audio used to be my obsession! I had a SQL (SQ+SPL) show car. Won a few trophies. I ran a weird combo of Focal and Alpine. Made 140db in a large sedan. I'm dying to get back into it. But now I'm just wasting money on my home audio gear.

And yeah I too am the go to guy to fix pretty much anything that has electricity in it.

Good work with helping animals! A lot of feral cats go blind the poor things.

I hear ya on the car audio stuff... it can be quite addicting! :D

I also have one cat right now that only has one eye, he doesn't get along well with other cats but is the best cat in the world with humans... animals are AMAZING indeed! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back