Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter mukasange       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukasange

Contributor
just as the title say, is it worth to upgrade my system from fw 5.05 to fw 6.72

Solution
I have a pro on 672 and ive only run leeful v6 3 times in 3 months as i just suspend play mid game Ive never had any probs and I play every day as long as you use HEN as most of the hosts carry an old bugged mira that wont suspend.

If you use the latest mira i think its fixed and HEN does have a problem with date/time on your trophys but i dont care about that as its more hassle chasing the latest version mira that might have broke something that 99% of users dont want. I am mostly playing VR games at the moment and I added the new hardware and suspend still works great.

If the host says Exploit Failed reboot then make sure you do as this will save you lots of KPs, The longer you let it idle after reboot the...
for me it works 90% of the time and some 6.72 games don't work on 5.05 even when using downgraded programs. ex. ghostbusters remastered. I would recommended doing so, if you need any help on doing it look for modded warfare youtube channel

My console does not seem to work so good with 6.72 with all or any exploits I've tried an I've tried them all, rest mode does work but not for a long period of time like over night as if I switch back on from over night rest mode I either get console cant start please use 6.72 firmware for reinstallation

then I have to turn console off and go through recovery then restart console it's a right royal pain in the back side as I've got a 4tb harddrive it takes long time to go through the necessary check before I get back to home screen

I thought it was my hardrive on the way out so I didn't run exploit for a week and result was not one kp which is unusual on running the exploit but noticed not once did I have a problem from rest mode nor did I see Cannot start the console and go through the necessary steps to get it up and running again

I must say it felt good to switch on and not have any issues with it the down side couldn't run homebrew and games so the answer your looking for is 6.72 is much better than 505? for me on my console I'm guessing its console based make, model, year etc.

Is it possible the devs can have it to deactivate the exploit before putting into rest mode as this would work better for my console to deactivate then rest mode upon awake activate exploit again?

@Piper2603 glad the exploit works well for your console but unfortunately it is somewhat temperamental on mine from rest mode over night, although 5.05 did work well on it though, maybe it could of been a dodgy update from 5.05? Still worth the update to play games I couldn't on 5.05 šŸ˜

I have a pro on 672 and ive only run leeful v6 3 times in 3 months as i just suspend play mid game Ive never had any probs and I play every day as long as you use HEN as most of the hosts carry an old bugged mira that wont suspend.

If you use the latest mira i think its fixed and HEN does have a problem with date/time on your trophys but i dont care about that as its more hassle chasing the latest version mira that might have broke something that 99% of users dont want. I am mostly playing VR games at the moment and I added the new hardware and suspend still works great.

If the host says Exploit Failed reboot then make sure you do as this will save you lots of KPs, The longer you let it idle after reboot the better chance you have of winning the race with the exploit so you can usually tell if the console is really busy by the sound as my fans spin up when busy checking stuff on reboot Make sure it is idle.

So all in all 505 is more stable as in you can hit it 9 out of 10 times where as 6.72 maybe 7 out of 10 but if you reboot if it fails and use suspend then they are both stable to me and Id have no qualms about updating my 505 if i needed to.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back