Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter mukasange       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukasange

Contributor
just as the title say, is it worth to upgrade my system from fw 5.05 to fw 6.72

Solution
I have a pro on 672 and ive only run leeful v6 3 times in 3 months as i just suspend play mid game Ive never had any probs and I play every day as long as you use HEN as most of the hosts carry an old bugged mira that wont suspend.

If you use the latest mira i think its fixed and HEN does have a problem with date/time on your trophys but i dont care about that as its more hassle chasing the latest version mira that might have broke something that 99% of users dont want. I am mostly playing VR games at the moment and I added the new hardware and suspend still works great.

If the host says Exploit Failed reboot then make sure you do as this will save you lots of KPs, The longer you let it idle after reboot the...
everything works fine for me installing all 6.72 games, playing those games, my linux install from 5.05 on and external ssd also works this includes wifi, bluetooth etc. im on one of the early fat consoles everything works great.

some people do say the actual exploit on 6.72 is less reliable however if the exploit fails no big deal reboot the console run the exploit again its not rocket science by any means.

id rather run 6.72 than screw around collecting pkgs for each 6.72 game in an attempt to backport to 5.05, id bet money not every game can be back ported due to 5.05 just not having the given features that specific 6.72 game requires. just update less headache in my opinion.

Sorry but thats crap. I updated 6.72 and its definitely stable. I cached al azif 3 days ago, 12 starts, 0 kp... its STABLE, what are you waitin for?? Backporting btw not always possible, can generate crashes etc. 5.05 no need anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back