Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter dt19x       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

dt19x

Contributor
Hi, I haven't found anything on this subject while browsing around the web. What I essentially want to do is to download a copy of the game i bought from the Playstation store onto my jailbroken 6.72 PS4. More specifically: Keep talking and nobody explodes, UP0637-CUSA06477_00-KTANEBOMBGAME001

Is this possible to get my retail copy installed? The base game nor the latest update surpasses the 6.72 requirement.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
@dt19x
What I know vaguely about the licensing, it is created automatically on the console when you run your purchased retail game, while being signed-in to your psn account.

So the license can only be used with that console and cannot be transferred to another one afaik.
You can't access PSN so you won't be able to access the PS Store. I don't know any other way to get the retail pkgs. So you probably can't install the base game (retail version), but you can get the retails updates online. I can be wrong, so you are welcome to correct me.

this is old and has a Mandatory Patch and ive never seen it dumped so my guess its one that needs login or JP ? PSN games are a little harder to find even ones that dont require login.

You will have to hope someone on 7.55 has it installed and dumps it to fpkg when the new kex drops I noticed an old ps2 release group Unlimited started doing JP releases so you never know

If the 6.72 console is the one that has the License for the purchase on it you could dump it yourself if you can find the retail pkg link.

So if you're lucky and can find it: Merge files to one large PKG and install/dump as usual.

@TLH1337
No the 6.72 console doesn’t have a license installed currently for the product. Do you know how it’s created? I managed to download the original game with my profile signed to it. But how does the licensing part work?

@dt19x
What I know vaguely about the licensing, it is created automatically on the console when you run your purchased retail game, while being signed-in to your psn account.

So the license can only be used with that console and cannot be transferred to another one afaik.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back