Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter steve86RaR       16      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm facing same issue. My model is CECHC03 and its OFW is 4.81!
Is there a way that I can play backup games without jailbreaking
Yep, either what @misiozol said above or in his post HERE would also apply to your PS3 model... it all comes down to whether you want to go the hardware flasher with CFW route or using the other method so personal preference. :cool:

@jmala your best bet is to start a topic of your own in the PS3 Help section, or you can reply back with details on what exactly you need help with... be sure to include your PS3 model, CFW/OFW Firmware version, etc.

@jmala your best bet is to start a topic of your own in the PS3 Help section, or you can reply back with details on what exactly you need help with... be sure to include your PS3 model, CFW/OFW Firmware version, etc.
Thanks for responding to my reply... For starters i am new to the jailbreaking world and i want to become as good as most are..

I have a PS3 slim (CECH-2001A) on 4.81 OFW and wanting to transfer over to CFW...

Ive tried various ways such as Rebug 4.81.1 and 4.81.2 and with both i get an Data Corrupted. Im also aware of the E3 Flasher that i am ordering in a week but is there any way i can start the process before hand?

According to the Chart you can downgrade your PS3 Slim to put CFW on it with a hardware flasher as you mentioned... beyond that (which is the best solution) you can try some of THESE methods although it may not be worth the effort if you're getting a flasher soon anyway. :closedeyesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back