Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 5, 2017 at 2:29 AM       61      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the initial release and PS4 4.50 Kernel R/W Access confirmation by qwertyoruiopz, PlayStation 4 developer @SpecterDev began work on porting it and today he announced on Twitter that the exploit is now ported to 3.50, 3.55, 3.70, 4.00, 4.06, and 4.07 Official Firmware (OFW)! :love:

JailbreakMe PS4 Exploit Links: JailbreakMe PS4 4.0x (Original) / JailbreakMe PS4 3.5x/3.70/4.0x (Port - Mirror by NerdyBitsUK) / JailbreakMe PS4 3.5x/3.70/4.0x (Mirrors by StandardBus) / PS4-4.0x-Code-Execution-PoC-master.zip / GIT

And from the Cryptogenic PS4 4.0x Code Execution PoC README.md, to quote:

PS4 4.0x Code Execution

This repo is my edit of the 4.0x webkit exploit released by qwertyoruiopz. The edit re-organizes, comments, and adds portability across 3.50 - 4.07 (3.50, 3.55, 3.70, 4.00, and of course 4.06/4.07).

The commenting and reorganization was mostly for my own learning experience, however hopefully others can find these comments helpful and build on them or even fix them if I've made mistakes. The exploit is much more stable than FireKaku and sets up the foundation for running basic ROP chains and returns to normal execution. Credit for the exploit goes completely to qwertyoruiopz.

Organization

Files in order by name alphabetically;
  • expl.js - Contains the heart of the exploit and establishes a read/write primitive.
  • gadgets.js - Contains gadget maps and function stub maps for a variety of firmwares. Which map is used is determined in the post-exploitation phase.
  • index.html - The main page for the exploit. Launches the exploit and contains post-exploitation stuff, as well as output and code execution.
  • rop.js - Contains the ROP framework modified from Qwerty's original exploit as well as the array in which module base addresses are held and gadget addresses are calculated.
  • syscalls.js - Contains a system call map for a variety of firmwares as well as a 'name -> number' map for syscall ID's.
Usage

Simply setup a web-server on localhost using xampp or any other program and setup these files in a directory. You can then go to your computer's local IPv4 address (found by running ipconfig in cmd.exe) and access the exploit.

Notes
  • The exploit is pretty stable but will still sometimes crash. If the browser freezes simply back out and retry, if a segmentation fault (identified by prompt "You do not have enough free system memory") occurs, refresh the page before trying again as it seems to lead to better results.
  • This only allows code execution in ring3, to get ring0 execution a kernel exploit and KROP chain is needed.
  • If I've made an error (particularly having to do with firmware compatibility and gadgets) feel free to open an issue on the repo.
  • The exploit has been tested on 3.55 and 4.00, it is assumed to work on other firmwares listed but not guaranteed, again if you encounter a problem - open an issue on the repo.
Credits

qwertyoruiopz - The original exploit, the likes of which can be found here.
Cheers to @GritNGrind, @hyndrid, @mcmrc1, @ombus, @Thisismrnameles and @VultraBabe in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the tips! :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer:
JailbreakMe PS4 3.5x 3.70 4.0x Exploit Ports by SpecterDev.jpg

Comments

does nothing because those with kernal vuln is two watery assed even tho there is things like Tor out there for these kind of things......>>

Ok so i got kinda excited when this came out but then i remembered something. This is no better than the 3.55 PoC and is basically useless until someone releases kexploit or something similar to 1.76 exploit(s)

For all if you get an old pack like watch dogs 2 or lego slim will be 3.55

All pros come min 3.70, now 4.07 so if you find old pack from last year you can get a 3.70 pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back