Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter HelemKay       2473       2

HelemKay

Contributor
HI everyone,
I'm new here... I bought a jailbroken PS3 cech 2004A with 5 games in it. I tried to install FIFA17 on my PS3 with multiman and then accidentally I formatted the HDD. Now I've no games and don't know how to reinstall everything OFW is 4.80. Can someone help me?? I am a very beginner so

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Besides reinstalling multiMAN, a quick search also shows some fixed the issue of games not showing up by using 'Sort' (pressing :sps3squarebutton:) in the /app_home/PS3_GAME menu to get them to appear. Good luck! ;)

Recent Articles
PS4_Dec_PUP_Info.py Script for PS4 Decrypted PUP Info by SocraticBliss
Following his PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss shared via Twitter a ps4_dec_pup_info.py Python script to display detailed information of a decrypted...
DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 and PS5 Accessory Pricing
We've seen some PS5 Game Box Art, the PlayStation 5 Console Packaging and now pricing is available for Sony's wireless DualSense with Updatable Controller Software and other PlayStation 5...
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Offers Up to Half Off PSN Games
Starting this Wednesday, Sony's latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off select PSN games including Capcom's survival horror remake Resident Evil 3, Bandai...
Mira 7.00-7.02 PS4 WIP Ports by Al Azif & MACROSS (Retail) 7.02 ELF Collection
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX), previous Mira Project Updates and Payloads, potential New WebKit Exploit discovery and 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted...