Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter PSXHAX       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified

Solution
@stripnwild Pretty sure he is asking about dumping the ps4 psn version of the Jak games. Those need to be dumped differently than a normal ps4 game but I have not done any so I can't help.

If you don't dump them right they won't work when you build them I think something has to be patched.

Spoiler
@stripnwild Pretty sure he is asking about dumping the ps4 psn version of the Jak games. Those need to be dumped differently than a normal ps4 game but I have not done any so I can't help.

If you don't dump them right they won't work when you build them I think something has to be patched.

Spoiler

Solution
Unfortunately these particular ps2 games do not run as ps2 classic conversions. Because of this I have bought their ps4 versions.

Spoiler

I also have this same problem with my disc copy of indigo prohecy.

These are great games and I would love to have them backup as fpkg so I can play discless. I guess what I have discovered is no one has ever revealed how ps2 ps4 discs are dumped/converted to fpkg??

I made a Indigo Prophecy with codebreaker even... seemed fine... played it for a bit. @GamerX2 has also solved/found a NEW way of making ps2 games for the ps4 with a higher success rate. He may talk about it on this site at some point

Yeah I appreciate the input but like in the case of indigo prophecy I never tried but again these are PS4 disc versions of these ps2 disc games. To my knowledge Jak 2 and Jak 3 don't work with ps2 classic.

How would I dump these games as they are playable with Sony's copy of the emu?

Hey guys, i read your comments, and i promise to create a full visual guide as soon as possible, as i told my friend @stripnwild here i'm not in the right state of mind at the moment, the past month or so was a bit rough on me had to deal with my neighbors they're giving me such a hard time and i've been dealing with constant panic attacks on daily bases ever since (i have MDD and OCD) i'll get back to it, but right now i need to find a better place to move out, just last night the police arrested two of them for harassment god knows what they're gonna plan to do with me next XD

Sorry about that, it's just not a good place to be, no family or relatives left to rely on (fck war) i have to deal with both physical and mental illness all by myself now. gaming is the only place where i can feel completely safe these days. i wish that i could just jump into the screen and get stuck in gaming world forever, but i can't so yeah, i'm a mess XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back