Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
A few weeks back on December 3rd XxYuKux12345 Tweeted, roughly translated by @MrBone in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, that Japanese user 名無し@AIR1もどき "successfully modded PS4 and created CFW.. and this CFW requires modded hardware so he's planning to sell the PS4 mods." :unsure:

According to Google's lovely translation the Japanese Twitter name translates roughly to Nameless @ AIR 1 Magic and while we've heard whispers of a PS4 CFW in PlayStation 4 development circles there is currently nothing to indicate this may be one in the same... nor that it may be linked to Chaitin Tech's recent PS4 Jailbreak exploit. :cautious:

Here's another rough translation of the Tweet from Google via @Chaos Kid: "I succeeded in introducing remodeling & cfw of PS4. CFW is Y8.10 .ver. This CFW can not be introduced unless it is a remodeled PS4. PS4 remodeling method & cfw y8.10 sell the file. The price is not announced, the way you want DM."

If anyone knows more about this or can speak fluent Japanese to contact XxYuKux12345 via direct Message by all means let us know what you find out on this Twitter rumor. :D

Here's another rough translation of the Tweet from Google via @Chaos Kid: "I succeeded in introducing remodeling & cfw of PS4. CFW is Y8.10 .ver. This CFW can not be introduced unless it is a remodeled PS4. PS4 remodeling method & cfw y8.10 sell the file. The price is not announced, the way you want DM."
that was only a english translation from twitter page

Considering it's open source to begin with.

The only thing that is not is the decoder and that's also in plain sight.

It looks like the guy has been on Twitter since October 2014 and currently has 1398 followers, but I've never heard of him before so hopefully someone will contact him who can speak directly with him in Japanese to find out more.

It looks like the guy has been on Twitter since October 2014 and currently has 1398 followers, but I've never heard of him before so hopefully someone will contact him who can speak directly with him in Japanese to find out more.
I'll "attempt" to speak with him if he agrees to sit down, and talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back