Category PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Nov 26, 2016 at 1:39 PM       67,162       64            
Following the No ODE / IDPS Guide and PS3 CFW Games on Any CFW Guide, today I'm sharing a modded version of the PlayStation 3 GAME_CONVERT tools from tukil as part of Team HDX / KDW's CFW2OFW: PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide! (-:

Yes this is a remake, I have changed the language to English from Russian language, I put some guide script into this tools, and this is tool includes "make_npdata.exe" and "msvcr120" inside, whereas with GAME_CONVERT.bat some users have a bug and issues with msvcr120 missing while others have confused how to type game region code.

This tools use for convert your cfw game into ofw games, this is a mod version from Russian GAME_CONVERT tools, I make it simple , with some guide and game code guide, it will make you convert easily and fast, thanks for Russian Converter Tools Maker! :thumbup:

KDW CFW2OFW PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS
I have converted many games. You can check this google sheets to view my game list test and fix:

KDW GAME LIST PSN INJECT

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I will work this into a news article for the main page, but can someone here provide a link to the 'Russian site' source so we can credit it properly?

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Hmm.. That looks similar to what was already posted HERE... is what you posted different than that GAME_CONVERT.zip and method?

You mentioned a 'guide' also, did you mean that older one, is there a new tutorial or is it built into the tool now?

What's in the first post from you HERE.. did you re-make the tool or is yours like a script or front-end to the existing one?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure this is something not already posted before I write an article on it :)

kdwgamestore

Developer
Contributor
Hmm.. That looks similar to what was already posted HERE... is what you posted different than that GAME_CONVERT.zip and method?

You mentioned a 'guide' also, did you mean that older one, is there a new tutorial or is it built into the tool now?

What's in the first post from you HERE.. did you re-make the tool or is yours like a script or front-end to the existing one?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure this is something not already posted before I write an article on it :)
Yes this is a remake tools from tools GAME_CONVERT.zip, i have change language to english from russian language, i put some guide script into this tools, and this is tool , include "make_npdata.exe" and " msvcr120 " too inside, where GAME_CONVERT.bat in some user have a bug issues with msvcr120 missing , and some user have confused how to type game region code ,

no problem,brother ^_^

Recent Articles
Vacation Simulator Floats on PSVR Tomorrow, Launch Trailer Video
Those who'd love to take a vacation if they could only get away from work may want to check out Vacation Simulator releasing tomorrow for PS VR on PlayStation 4. ☀ ⛱ 🥥🌴🌊 Owlchemy Labs Tech...
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. 🏎 🏁 Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...