Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Nov 29, 2016 at 7:38 PM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my initial release and KDW LIC.DAT Offline Generator v1.0, today I have updated the PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter to KDW CFW2OFW v1.1 with the changes below.

KDW CFW2OFW v1.1 PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter v1.1.png

KDW CFW2OFW V.1.1 (SMALL UPDATES)

Changelogs:
  • Autogenerate OFFLINE LIC.DAT and LIC.EDAT (thanks @ErikPshat for source code)
  • Fix some bug / crash in convert progresss
  • Fix freezing issues and blackscreen game play
  • Add some aldotools tool (thanks very much aldo)
  • Added detailed tutorial and completed
  • Support all ps3 type, all ps3 firmware up to 4.81 [ with data transfer utility method ]
  • Support Injection game via Truancestor jikkyu [ 4.70 below ]
CHECK MY CONVERTED GAME AND HOW TO FIX HERE

Download Links:
Credits:

CREDIT : tomyrambozha, team-kdw, ErikPshat, Aldotools, Jikkyu, Hykem, echo stahlworks, $npR, and every people has contributed tools and script

Comments

NBA2K17, WWE 2K17, FIFA 17 AND MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3, IT SAID, TO PLAY THIS GAME. YOU MUST INSERT THE FOLLOWING DISC. INSERT DISC, AND THEN RESTART THE GAME AGAIN (8001003E)

can u take a picture of param.sfo in NPEB folder and in BLES folder(gamepatch) , let me check a problem in param.sfo first

this version v 1.1 i have fix some freezing issues and blackscreen problem in game too,... if got any issues again , ill try fix next update ..

NBA2K17, WWE 2K17, FIFA 17 AND MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3, IT SAID, TO PLAY THIS GAME. YOU MUST INSERT THE FOLLOWING DISC. INSERT DISC, AND THEN RESTART THE GAME AGAIN (8001003E)
NBA2K17, WWE 2K17, FIFA 17 can't work on 4.70 and i don't know the fw for MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 :(

NBA2K17, WWE 2K17, FIFA 17 : all those game work fine on my Rebug 4.80 and on my OFW 4.80 :)

hi to all 'm a new comer for this thread. if u have a detailed video tutorial for 4.70 and 4.81 I'm little bit confused for this tutorial

I'm not getting correct output all the converted games are seems error codes (INSERT DISC OR BLANK SCREEN) but this is the best software for OFW games i think but send the video tutorial in detail if u have (or full detailed text tutorial) thankz...30334

@kdwgamestore, suddenly AC4 stop function. And only get disc dirt or black screen, converted with your tool, maybe a bug?? i know need preinstall, but no way. what did you do to start it?

Did you test those games start and play well?

EDIT: converted with the original tool it works now.

The tuto is very easy, you have just need 2 file : your backup game and his patch.

Sorry for my english but if you can speak in french, seed me a private message and i will help you...

Guys please i need help i don't have another jailbroken ps3 to do it with the data transfer utility am on 4.81 OFW using ps3 slim if anyone can tell me what to do i would really appreciate it because am not an expert

Guys, i have another ps3 slim it is jailbreak with firmware 4.81 darknet. and i want to ask if it possible that i want to change my firmware to rebug 4.80 from darkner 4.81 without downgrading.

Guys please i need help i don't have another jailbroken ps3 to do it with the data transfer utility am on 4.81 OFW using ps3 slim if anyone can tell me what to do i would really appreciate it because am not an expert
> 4.80 need a PS3 on CFW for the data transfer utility, any others solution :(

Guys, i have another ps3 slim it is jailbreak with firmware 4.81 darknet. and i want to ask if it possible that i want to change my firmware to rebug 4.80 from darkner 4.81 without downgrading.
Yes you can, you must install first a Rebug 999 Downgrading and a Rebug 4.80.1 after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back