Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Nov 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM       33,994       35            

Comments

CelesteBlue

Developer
Contributor
Verified
tomorrow ill try sent algorithm to generate lic.dat brother, i have leave it in my computer C in my store, ^^
I was meaning LIC.EDAT, but what I mean is it would be cool to add it to TrueAncestorBackupRetailer.

EDIT : I haven't noticed it was the same group (KDW) as the CFW2OFW easy converter !
So can you include this in the CFW2OFW ? It would be so cool !!!!!!

I would include in my tutorial your CFW2OFW converter if you include LIC.EDAT auto-add. Thank you KDW.

And can we generate PS2 Classics .EDAT through make_npdata ?

kdwgamestore

Developer
Contributor
I was meaning LIC.EDAT, but what I mean is it would be cool to add it to TrueAncestorBackupRetailer.

EDIT : I haven't noticed it was the same group (KDW) as the CFW2OFW easy converter !
So can you include this in the CFW2OFW ? It would be so cool !!!!!!

I would include in my tutorial your CFW2OFW converter if you include LIC.EDAT auto-add. Thank you KDW.

And can we generate PS2 Classics .EDAT through make_npdata ?
next release "CFW2OFW V2" , i'll try make GUI for that and try to add auto lic.dat gen for "CFW2OFW" tools V2, " lic.dat auto create + lic.edat auto generate ^_^

kdwgamestore

Developer
Contributor

ps4hk

Contributor
Recent Articles
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...
PlayStation Store Kicks Off 2020 with PSN Games Under $20 at PS Store
The first PlayStation Store flash sale of 2020 is here and Sony is kicking things off with a two-week long PSN Games Under $20 promotion featuring discounts of up to 50% select titles including...
PS4 BCP Method Backporting PlayStation 4 PKGs Outline & PKGEditor Updates
Lately there's been a surge of PS4 Game PKG's normally requiring higher Firmware that PlayStation 4 scene developers have been able to 'backport' to work on lower Firmware including Jailbroken PS4...