Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Nov 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM       38,803       35            

Comments

CelesteBlue

Developer
Contributor
Verified
tomorrow ill try sent algorithm to generate lic.dat brother, i have leave it in my computer C in my store, ^^
I was meaning LIC.EDAT, but what I mean is it would be cool to add it to TrueAncestorBackupRetailer.

EDIT : I haven't noticed it was the same group (KDW) as the CFW2OFW easy converter !
So can you include this in the CFW2OFW ? It would be so cool !!!!!!

I would include in my tutorial your CFW2OFW converter if you include LIC.EDAT auto-add. Thank you KDW.

And can we generate PS2 Classics .EDAT through make_npdata ?

kdwgamestore

Developer
Contributor
Verified
I was meaning LIC.EDAT, but what I mean is it would be cool to add it to TrueAncestorBackupRetailer.

EDIT : I haven't noticed it was the same group (KDW) as the CFW2OFW easy converter !
So can you include this in the CFW2OFW ? It would be so cool !!!!!!

I would include in my tutorial your CFW2OFW converter if you include LIC.EDAT auto-add. Thank you KDW.

And can we generate PS2 Classics .EDAT through make_npdata ?
next release "CFW2OFW V2" , i'll try make GUI for that and try to add auto lic.dat gen for "CFW2OFW" tools V2, " lic.dat auto create + lic.edat auto generate ^_^

kdwgamestore

Developer
Contributor
Verified

ps4hk

Contributor
Recent Articles
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...
Bad_Hoist PS4 Toolchain Porting Guide for Unsupported Firmware by Sleirsgoevy
Proceeding his PS4 ROP 8CC Port, Bad_Hoist 6.72 PS4 Webkit Exploit Port and preliminary Checklist to Port the Toolchain, today PlayStation 4 developer sleirsgoevy updated his Github repository...
PS4GDB Ring 0: GDB Stub to Debug PS4 Kernel by M0rph3us1987
Last month he shared a GDB Stub PS4 Port to Debug Userland Apps, and today PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 returns with a gdbstub_ring0.bin payload which is a PS4GDB Ring 0 GDB Stub for PS4...