Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Nov 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM       35      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Do you know where I can find latest dlc and how combine them all in one?

try ps3 game updates by aldotools,, for combination, donwload first dlc extract, download second dlc, extraxt second dlc cut and replace first dlc, third dlc will replace first dlc, do all like this

Untitled.jpg

but , if you want to play online with safe, try to convert with code " NPUB31202, not NPUB01857, and DLC download too "NPUB31202" version and eboot use "NPUB31202" from destiny latest patch too,.

But i haven't tes convert this game,,. cause i dont have this game in CFW/Backup game list

try ps3 game updates by aldotools,, for combination, donwload first dlc extract, download second dlc, extraxt second dlc cut and replace first dlc, third dlc will replace first dlc, do all like this

Untitled.jpg

but , if you want to play online with safe, try to convert with code " NPUB31202, not NPUB01857, and DLC download too "NPUB31202" version and eboot use "NPUB31202" from destiny latest patch too,.

But i haven't tes convert this game,,. cause i dont have this game in CFW/Backup game list
OK, another question is....suppose I ve got two console one with cfw and another with ofw and a friend of mine ,with ofw,would like to have a game from my cfw console. Do i need his console or I just need his hdd ?

OK, another question is....suppose I ve got two console one with cfw and another with ofw and a friend of mine ,with ofw,would like to have a game from my cfw console. Do i need his console or I just need his hdd ?

u need console too my brother ^_^, cause internal hdd on your friend console cannot be used in another console, , if you do it, a system need reinstall firmware

(i'm sory for my bad english :D)

How is working the psp list ?
and what means hdd1 and hdd2 ?

oh no, it just my game collections, (view only @sheet "PS3 INJECT/CONVERTED GAMES) , HDD1 (( i save all game in my external hdd 1 size 1TB), HDD2 ( save all in my second External HDD 2) )
i'm sory if my game list make you confused ^_^

u need console too my brother ^_^, cause internal hdd on your friend console cannot be used in another console, , if you do it, a system need reinstall firmware

oh no, it just my game collections, (view only @sheet "PS3 INJECT/CONVERTED GAMES) , HDD1 (( i save all game in my external hdd 1 size 1TB), HDD2 ( save all in my second External HDD 2) )
doesn't matter. but I wait for your updated tool...
thanks bro.

..OK... but if the ofw console has got same firmware version of mine...once I put my friend's hdd into mine.. will the ofw console of my friend request a firmware update as well?

..OK... but if the ofw console has got same firmware version of mine...once I put my friend's hdd into mine.. will the ofw console of my friend request a firmware update as well?
i think yes , i mean update firmware " a ps3 turn into safe mode and request to reinstall firmware ) ^_^

doesn't matter. but I wait for your updated tool...
thanks bro.

I have update my new tools brother, check here: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/kdw-cfw2ofw-v1-1-ps3-cfw-to-ofw-game-converter-v1-1.1196/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back