Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date Apr 27, 2019 at 2:56 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. After several days of working trying to figure out how to bring mouse behavior to the PS4 in order to be used with the User Interface of my homebrew game, I'm happy to tell you via Twitter here is Kill'em All 1.00 for jailbroken PS4 consoles! :love:

Download: ED6433-BBFF12362_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (1.33 GB) / GIT

First release for PS4. Maybe some bugs. Who knows :)

From the README.md: Kill'em All (PS4)

Very important!! How to control it?

In the User Interface

Kill'em All is a game with a very extensive GUI. So the best option for PS4 to manage this is using the DualShock touchpad as a mouse.

1.- So when you've got to interact with the User Interface just move your finger on top of the touchpad. You will see a magic icon appears on the screen.

2.-Drag your finger over the touchpad until you reach the button or item you want to select.

3.- Remove a bit your finger from the touchpad. This effect makes the item be selected. You will see how its look changes.

4.- Finally press the touchpad. It is the click simulation.

So, move cursor over the button dragging with your finger, remove your finger a bit when you are over, then press touchpad.

In the gameplay

For the gameplay you will use the Right Stick to look around and AIM.

R1 for doing ZOOM, and quit ZOOM. R2 for shooting.

DPad. Left => Change to the left cover. Right => Change to the right cover.

That's all.

I will put here images to explain it better in a few.

Download

You can download it from Releases.

And this is how it looks in PS4:

Kill'em All 1.00 PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

In the README of the github there are instructions in how to use the touchpad. Just to take in mind to release your finger a second to get focus on the button. Then press touchpad for click. Irritating or not :) I did my best. Otherwise the game couldn't be released in PS4. It is touch main oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back