After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
- If you already have @XVortex's FTP server running everything should run on its own until the Fake PKG Generator launches.
- If not, i have included Al-Azif's ps4-exploit-host and it launches automatically once it detects the PS4 and no FTP or Payload listener is running.
- point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
- start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
- open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
- press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
- once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
- the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..
Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.
I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.
I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.
But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.
Comments and Feedback are welcome.
KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)
CREDITS GO TO
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG
FOR the FTP Payload
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host